Simon Sinek presents a very simple paradigm for decision making and urges us to think about our lives from the inside out, rather than from the outside in. Then he backs it up with some great examples.
People don’t buy what you do, they buy WHY you do it. -Simon Sinek
So watch the video and then think about the What, How and Why of your life. Then turn yourself inside out!
Changing your daily routine and learning something new can offer fresh perspectives on how the world works.
1. Learn something new every week.
2. Make difficult friends. Former IBM CEO Thomas J. Watson Jr. said you learn more from people who are different from you.
3. Learn how some important but complicated technology works.
4. Don't open email attachments unless you know the sender
5. Vote in every election.
6. Reflect on your future, even if you do not make definite plans.
7. Give back to your community.