- The search for ultimate begins with simplification and the dispelling of the superfluities of life, and with the desire for clarity of vision and spiritual alertness.
- There exists within each human being a moral sense and an intuitive capacity for the apprehension of spiritual turths.
- Trancendental spiritual truths are revealed through nature.
- The divine source of all things exists in nature, yet divine reality is not exhausted by nature.
- Reformation, even the reformation of society, begins with the reforming of the individual.
- Action from principle brings about change in institutions and governments.